Level of Importance:Recommended
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Added support for 64-bit OS
Custom Instructions for R217043.EXE:
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R217043.EXE
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save As field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R217043.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R217043".
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.