|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
Notes : The following information is only applicable if you are currently using PlaysForSure firmware and wish to change back.
This firmware update replaces the PlaysForSure firmware on your Pocket DJ. After installing this firmware update, Musicmatch Jukebox and Dell DJ Explorer will be the primary application for content management between your Pocket DJ and your computer.Notice:
- All content in your Pocket DJ will be lost when you install this firmware.
- Be sure to back up all audio and data files from your Pocket DJ before installing this firmware update.
- You will no longer be able to autosync with Microsoft Windows Media Player 10.
- Your Pocket DJ will no longer be compatible with PlaysForSure subscription services, such as Napster-to-Go.
- Installation of this firmware may take up to 5 minutes, and your device may reboot a number of times during installation.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2 with Windows Media Player 10 installed
- Musicmatch Jukebox or Dell DJ Explorer installed on your computer
- Pocket DJ drivers installed
- Fully charged Pocket DJ battery
After installing this firmware, use Musicmatch Jukebox and Dell DJ Explorer to restore audio and/or data files to your Pocket DJ.
|Systems Dell DJ||Operating Systems MS Windows 2000 MS Windows XP|
- Pocket DJ
Fixes & Enhancements
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R99546.EXE Download 1.Click Download Now, to download the file. 2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears. 3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop. 4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop. Install 1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R99546.EXE. 2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\r99546. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later. 3.The Self-Extractor window appears. 4.Click OK. 5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it. 6.Click the Start button and then click Run. 7.Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\r99546 in the Open textbox and then click OK. 8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.