1. Download the file from the Dell website to your hard drive. It is recommended you download it to your desktop for easy access.
2. Place a known good formatted floppy disk in your floppy disk drive.
2. Double-click on the file you just downloaded.
3. Follow the on screen instructions. The program will create a floppy disk with the RAID drivers.
4. Reboot the computer and enter Set Up. To enter set up hit the F2 key at the Dell Screen.
5. In Set Up enter the computer’s boot sequence and set the computer to boot up from CDROM.
6. Place NT reinstallation CD in the CDROM drive. Hit the Escape key and save changes and reboot.
7. On reboot the Windows 2000 installation will begin after you hit the space when the on screen message says HIT ANY KEY TO BOOT FROM CDROM.
8. When you see the screen – COULD NOT FIND ONE OR MORE OR YOUR MASS STORAGE DEVICES – at the bottom of the screen you will see – HIT “S” TO SPECIFY – hit the “S” key.
9. On the next screen hit the “O” key to choose OTHER.
10. When the computer asks for the Manufactures diskette place the floppy disk you just created in the floppy disk drive. This will install the RAID drivers. After the driver install continue with your Windows 2000 installation.
***Please see the release notes (Relnote.txt) on the diskette for complete installation instructions***