1) Please close other applications before updating the firmware.
2) While the firmware is updating, please do not turn off the computer
3) Please restart the computer after firmware update is complete
Ensure Windows 7 Compatibility
Instructions for AD-7560S SD05.zip
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
Windows based firmware flash update for AD-7560S
1. Download the “AD-7560S SD05.zip” file
2. Unzip the file and navigate to the file inside the “WIN” folder
3. Please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on “Optiarc AD-7560S_SD05.exe”
4. Click “Run” and then “Yes” to run the firmware flash utility application
5. Click on “Update” button. This may take as long as two minutes. Please wait for the process to complete
6. You should see “Update Successful”
7. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please save all data and click on “Yes” to reboot the system.
DOS based firmware flash update for AD-7560S:
1. Unzip the SD05.zip into your bootable USB key.
2. In “Dos” folder, just type “SD05”. (Run SD05.bat)
3. Waiting for 2 minutes.
4. You should see “Flash operation complete!”
5. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please “y”.