* Follow these steps to install
1. Download the R264250.EXE to a directory on your hard drive. The file downloaded
is a self-extracting executable.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. After the files have been unpacked, you may delete the self-extracting file
downloaded in step 1.
4. To install, read and follow the instructions provided with the software.
Finding Drivers for Your System (00:02:27) Here's how to find the correct drivers for your system. For more help finding, installing or updating drivers and other software visit dell.com/support or dell.com/supportvideo.