* Follow these steps to install
1. Download the R264250.EXE to a directory on your hard drive. The file downloaded
is a self-extracting executable.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. After the files have been unpacked, you may delete the self-extracting file
downloaded in step 1.
4. To install, read and follow the instructions provided with the software.
Using the Latest Device Drivers (00:02:05) Learn more about device driver software, how to check current driver versions, and use Dell's support website to download and install the latest driver versions. Closed captions available in many languages.