Dell EqualLogic Storage Management Pack Suite for SCOM
The Dell EqualLogic Storage Management Pack Suite v5.0 enables System Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 Operations Manager SP1, System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 and System Center Essentials 2010 to Discover, Monitor and accurately depict the status of Dell EqualLogic PS Arrays on a defined network segment.
1. New features added:
* Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 Operations Manager
* Inventory attributes - Storage Pool Borrowing Enabled (for Storage Pool) - Volume Recovery Enabled (for Group) - Member Chassis Flags (for Member Array) - Data Center Bridging Capability (for Ethernet Interface)
* Support for SNMP alerts - RFC 1157 Traps - SCSI Traps - iSCSI Traps
* Monitoring of Dell EqualLogic devices on OpsMgr 2007 R2 clustered RMS
* Feature Management dashboard - Import, upgrade, and remove Dell Management Pack Suite features from the OpsMgr console.
* 64-bit version of Dell EqualLogic Helper Utility used by the Management Pack Suite.
2. New Devices and Firmware supported.
Devices: PS4110, PS6110, and PS-M4110 Firmware: 5.1.x, 5.2.x and 6.0.x
1. Download the file to a directory on your hard drive. The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable. 2. Go to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the executable to unzip the files. The default extraction folder is " C:\Program Files\Dell Management Packs\EqualLogic Storage Management Suite\5.0 ". You may select a different location for file extraction by editing the path. 3. Launch the Dell_EqualLogic_Storage_Management_Pack_Suite_x86_x64.exe file from the extracted location. The welcome screen for Dell EqualLogic Management Pack is displayed. 4. Click Next. The license agreement is displayed. 5. To continue the installation, accept the license terms after reading them, and click Next. 6. Click Change (if required) to change the default installation folder and click Next. The Ready to Install the Program screen is displayed. 7. Click Install. The Installing Dell EqualLogic Storage Management Pack progress screen is displayed. 8. Click Finish on the Install Shield Wizard Completed screen.
Dell EqualLogic Storage Management Pack Suite 5.0 For Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2, And System Center Essentials 2010.