Follow these steps to download the file:
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In window appears.
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
5. Select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
6. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
Follow the following instruction to install:
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R88786.EXE.
2. A window will pop-up, click continue.
3. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R88786. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
4. Window will appear requesting to create a new folder C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R88786, click "Yes".
5. The files should extract successfully. Click "Ok" to close the window.
6. Window should open containing the bootability tool. Double click on utility icon.
7. The tool should start, insert the device and click Start to format and make bootable.
Reboot will be required