Dell PowerVault 110T LTO-2-L (Certance), v.184.108.40.206, A01
This driver is for Windows Server 2000, 2003, and 2003 x64.
Updated driver for PV110T LTO2-LC.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Custom Instructions for R164478.EXE:
PowerVault LTO-2-L (Certance) Device Drivers
The following assumes a PowerVault LTO-2-L (Certance) drive is present and the device is attached to a host system and powered on.
Installing W2K3, or W2K3 x64 Device Drivers for Dell PowerVault LTO-2-L (Certance)
1. Download and run the file R164478.exe. The file will extract its contents to a temporary directory. The default directory is x:\Dell\Drivers\R164478\
where x:\ is the system root.
2. Go to the desktop. Right click on My Computer and select Manage. The Computer Management folder appears. Select Device Manager.
4. Right click the tape device and select Properties from the menu.
5. In the new window select the Driver tab.
6. Click the Update Driver button, this will start an installation wizard.
7. Click the Include this location in the search.
8. Browse to the location of the downloaded driver. x:\Dell\Drivers\R164478\. Select the appropriate directory for your Windows operating System.
I386 â€“ x32 driver
amd64 â€“ x64 driver for Intel and AMD
9. Click the Next button.
10. Checkmark the Search Removable Media box
11. Click the NEXT button.
12. Click the Finish button.
13. Close the Device Properties dialog box.
14. The drive should now appear in Device Manager under Tape drives and is ready to use.
This driver has been tested by both the independent software vendor (ISV) and Dell on the operating systems, graphics cards, and application supported by your device to ensure maximum compatibility and performance. Details
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).