Custom Instructions for 804D-020700.exe:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link if you accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
NOTE: You must provide a DOS bootable media, such as a USB key. This executable file does not create the DOS system files.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file.
2. Update the name of the file to DOS recognizable format (8.3). If you do not update the filename to 8.3 format, the filename will be truncated to 8.3 format.
3. Copy the file to the bootable device.
4. Boot the system to DOS by using the bootable device.
5. Run the executable under DOS. Follow the instructions provided by the flash utility.
Instructions for 804D-020700BIOS.txt:
1) Click Download now.
The File Download window appears.
2) Click the Save button.
The Save As window appears.
3) Select Desktop using the drop-down menu to the right of Save in.
4) Click the Save button.
A progress meter moves as the download is completed.
5) If necessary, click X in the upper right-hand corner of the Download Progress Window to close it upon completion.
6) Double click the Icon on your desktop for the newly saved file.
The Dell Bios Release Notes window appears.
Instructions for OEMR-1950-BIOS-020700.exe
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to create the diskette set.
2. Insert a blank diskette then click Continue.
3. When prompted, repeat step 2 until you reach the end of the diskette set. Label each diskette with a disk number starting from 1.
4. After all the files have been copied to the last diskette, click Finish.