Custom Instructions for BR80294.exe:
Floppy Disk Boot to Disk for BR80294.exe
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
Hard Drive Floppy Disk Creation
1. Get 1 blank, formatted floppy disk.
2. Double-click the new icon (it looks like a floppy diskette) on
the desktop. The Self-Extractor window appears.
3. Click Setup. A black MS-DOS window appears with a message
indicating you need 1 floppy diskette.
4. Press the [ENTER] key.
A message appears prompting you to insert a blank floppy diskette. Insert
a floppy disk into the floppy disk drive.
5. Press the [ENTER] key. A message appears indicating that all
data on the disk will be erased.
6. Press the [y] key and then press the [ENTER] key.
The files are copied to the floppy diskette. If the procedure requires
more than one diskette, repeat steps 4 – 6 until you reach the end of the
7. After all the files have been copied to the last floppy disk,
press the [ENTER] key and the MS-DOS window closes.
1. Insert the first (or the only) disk of the set into the Floppy
2. Click Start, click Shutdown, click Restart, and then click OK.
Windows XP Users need only click restart.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Custom Instructions for R80294.EXE:
Instructions for R80294.EXE:
NOTE: In order to execute this file, it must be downloaded to a system running Microsoft Windows with an unzip utility installed.
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the I agree link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package
2. Click Continue.
3. Specify the location to unzip the files.
4. Click on the OK button to extract files.
5. After the files are extracted the message all files were successfully unzipped will appear.
Click the OK button to exit from the installer.
1. Open "Device Manager"
2. Open "SCSI and RAID Contollers"
3. Select "Adaptec Embedded SCSI Host RAID Controller"
4. Select the "Driver" tab
5. Click on "Update Driver"
6. Choose "Install from a list of specific location (Advanced)"
7. Check "Include this location in the search:"
8. Enter the locations where you saved extracted files and hit "Next"
9. Hit next again and then Finish