Instructions for BR182607.exe
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to create the diskette set.
2. Insert a blank diskette then click Continue.
3. When prompted, repeat step 2 until you reach the end of the diskette set. Label each diskette with a disk number starting from 1.
4. After all the files have been copied to the last diskette, click Finish.
Custom Instructions for R182607.iso:
CD-ROM ISO image:
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close.
The file icon appears on your desktop.
Hard Drive CD-ROM Creation:
1. Get 1 blank, writable CD-ROM disk.
2. Double-click the new icon (it looks like a CD image)
on the desktop. This will take you automatically to the CD writing
software you have installed on your system.
3. Burn a CD using the ISO image.
The ISO image is copied to the CD-ROM disk.
1. Insert the disk into the CD-ROM drive on the system requiring the update.
2. Click Start, click Shutdown, click Restart, and then click OK.
Windows XP Users need only click restart.
3. Boot to the CD-ROM and follow the on-screen instructions.
Instructions for R182607.txt:
1) Click Download now.
The File Download window appears.
2) Click the Save button.
The Save As window appears.
3) Select Desktop using the drop-down menu to the right of Save in.
4) Click the Save button.
A progress meter moves as the download is completed.
5) If necessary, click X in the upper right-hand corner of the Download Progress Window to close it upon completion.
6) Double click the Icon on your desktop for the newly saved file.
The Dell Bios Release Notes window appears.