Custom Instructions for w2k3-2806085.exe:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
Driver Installation for Windows Server 2003
NOTE: Before you perform the upgrade, uninstall the
Controller Management Software (CLI).
See the installation guide associated with your
controller for instructions on how to uninstall the
Controller Management Software.
To upgrade the Windows 2003 driver to V2.8 for PERC 2 and/or
integrated controller, perform the following steps:
NOTE: You must be logged on as Administrator to perform these steps:
1. From the desktop, right-click the My Computer icon.
2. Left-click Manage.
3. Click Device Manage.
4. Double-click SCSI and RAID Controller.
A List of all currently installed SCSI drivers appears.
5. Double-click the appropriate RAID controller (such as PERC 2
6. Select the Driver tab.
7. Select Update Driver.
The Update Device Driver Wizard appears.
8. Click Next.
NOTE: Selecting "Display a list of known drivers for this device so
I can choose a specific driver" on PE2500 and PE2550 systems
will give you "Update driver warning".
9. Click Install from a list or specific location.
10. Click Next
11. Click Don't Search, I will choose the driver to install.
12. Click Next
13. Click Have Disk...
14. Insert the Windows 2003 driver diskette.
15. Select the floppy drive in the "Copy manufacturer's files from:" drop-down box.
16. Click OK.
17. Click Next. If the driver copy confirmation dialog box pops up, click Yes.
18. Click Finish.
19. Shut down and reboot the system