Custom Instructions for BCOM_LAN_66_W2K3_A01.exe:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to upzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
NOTE: The base driver files are extracted to the sub-directory \Driver, the advanced services are extracted to the sub-directory \BcmServ, and the Broadcom Control Suite, SNMP and other services are extracted to the sub-directory \MgmtApps.
1. To install the base drivers, follow the normal Windows 2003 network driver installation procedures and provide the path to the extracted files in the \Driver directory when prompted by the install wizard. More information on this method can be found in the HTML User's Guide package (Bcom_LAN_66_Manual_02.exe).
2. To install the Advanced Services, Management Applications and Broadcom Control Suite, double click the file Setup.exe in the sub-directory \MgmtApps and follow the on-screen instructions.