Custom Instructions for BR66688.exe:
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
Hard Drive Floppy Disk Creation
1. Get 1 blank, formatted floppy disks.
2. Click the new icon on the desktop. The Self-Extractor window appears.
3. Click Setup. An MS-DOS window appears with a message indicating that you need 1 floppy diskettes.
4. Press the [ENTER] key. A message appears prompting you to insert a blank floppy diskette. Insert a floppy disk into the floppy disk drive.
5. Press the [ENTER] key. A message appears indicating that all data on the disk will be erased.
6. Press the [y] key and then press the [ENTER] key. The files are copied to the floppy diskette. Once the files have been copied to the diskette a message appears prompting you to insert the second diskette.
7. Repeat steps 4 – 6 until you reach the end of the diskette set.
8. After all the files have been copied to the last floppy disk, press the [ENTER] key and the MS-DOS window closes.
Floppy Disk Setup.exe
1. Insert the first disk of the set or the only disk.
2. Reboot system to the diskette.
3. Hit any key to continue when prompted.
4. Remove diskette and reboot when prompted.