1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package
2. Click Continue.
3. Specify the location to unzip the files.
4. Click on the OK button to extract files.
After the files are extracted the message all files were successfully unzipped will appear.
5. Click the OK button to exit from the installer.
To fix the issue where the USB2+CAC SIPs are not seen behind the Passive Expansion Module (PEM) please do the following:
1. Upgrade the KVM appliance FW to version 220.127.116.1133
2. After the FW upgrade, make sure SIP Auto-Upgrade feature is turned on by:
a. Use the left navigation pane to the Ports section
b. Verify that you are on the SIPs tab
c. Insure that the SIP Auto-Upgrade feature is enabled
3. Plug your USB+CAC SIPs directly into the KVM appliance (not into the PEM)
4. The USB+CAC SIPs should auto upgrade from version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
5. Certify the version by using the left navigation pane to enter the Ports section. With the SIPs tab in view you should be able to see the FW version of the SIPs.
Reboot will be required