Default Instructions for R55147.EXE:
1. Click Download Now, to download the file. If the Export Compliance
Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I Accept this Agreement.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users
will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select
Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R55147.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip
to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R55147. Write down this path so the executable (i.e.
Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is
still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R55147 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
To force OMCI to silently install for a specific language, use the
language codes shown in the table below and the following command line.
Replace with the code from the language table that
corresponds to the language you want to force. After performing the
silent installation, a manual restart is required. The full installation
packages are already separated by language, so the -l
switch is not necessary.
core611.exe -s -a -s -l
full611xx.exe -s -a -s
Language ID (hexadecimal) - Language Name
0x0804 - Chinese (Simplified)
0x0009 - English (US)
0x040C - French (Standard)
0x0007 - German (Standard)
0x0011 - Japanese
0x000a - Spanish (Standard)
With core611.exe -s -a -s -l, the default setup.iss file
of English will be used. To use the localized setup.iss file, first
extract the core installer (core611.exe), and move the corresponding
setup.iss file from the \setupdir\
subdirectory to the , then run command line setup –s –
l at the extract folder.
In order to do a silent upgrade of OMCI 6.1 to OMCI 6.1.1, [GL]
customer[GL] s are required to build a repair iss file. [GL]
Instructions on building the ISS file follow: (1) Record the repair iss
file: on a machine that already has OMCI 6.1 installed, use WINZIP to
extract the OMCI core611.exe file to a temporary folder; in the command
line, go to the temporary folder and run: setup /r /f1c:\setup.iss;
follow the steps of the installer; choose the Repair option. (2) Use the
new setup.iss file to replace the old setup.iss file that is in the
temporary folder. (3) Use the files in the temporary folder to do a
silent install by running the command: setup –s –a –s