Windows based firmware update for ST320LT007-9ZV142/ST250LT007-9ZV14C/ST160LT007-9ZV14D:-
1. Download and unzip JUL5DEM1.zip into your desktop.
2. In JUL5DEM1 folder, please search for the Windows folder.
3. Double click M7016032.EXE and it will begin to run. On the first screen you will select your language, and then select OK. The next screen is a warning screen, please read and select Next if you agree. The next screen is the License Agreement screen. If you agree, click "I agree" and then click Next.
4. You will then come to the screen that asks you to close and save all applications and to back up your data. When you are ready to start the firmware update, please check the "Begin firmware update procedure", and then click Proceed.
5. The system will reboot and load the firmware. Once the firmware update is complete the system will boot up into Windows.
DOS based firmware update for ST320LT007-9ZV142/ST250LT007-9ZV14C/ST160LT007-9ZV14D:-
1. Unzip JUL5DEM1.zip and copy it into your bootable USB key. Boot up the computer from the USB key.
2. Change directory (cd) to JUL5DEM1\Dos, type 0005DEM1.BAT and press the enter key.
3. Your system will now start updating the HDD firmware. Once the firmware update is completed, firmware update completion message will be displayed.
4. Remove your USB key, and turn off your system using the computers power button. Once the computer has been powered down, you can now turn the computer on.
Reboot will be required