Custom Instructions for SP5c_Windows_12587.exe:
1. Download the file to a system running Microsoft Windows.
2. Double click the file to begin the extraction of the archive.
3. Double click the setup.exe that is extracted to begin installation of the service pack.
Custom Instructions for SP5C_NetWare_12587.exe:
Instructions for SP5C_NetWare_12587.exe
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the I agree link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to extract the download package.
2. Specify the location to extract the files.
3. Copy the files to a location on your NetWare server, or burn them to a CD, and load the INSTALL.NLM file on your NetWare server to complete the installation.
Custom Instructions for SP5C_Linux_12587.tar.gz:
1. Download the file and/or copy it to your Linux server where TapeWare is installed.
2. Use the following command to extract the archive:
tar -xvzf SP5C_Linux_12587.tar.gz
Mark the file as executable using the command:
chmod +x install
3. Run the extracted install script using the command: