1. Determine the current version of FluidFS in NX36x0 by performing one of the following,
a. Open WebUI to the NX36x0 appliance, go to System Management - General - System Information. System version will be displayed here.
b. Open SSH connection to the NX36x0 appliance and at the CLI prompt run the command
system general info system-version view
System version = 1.0.4xx
System version = 2.0.xxxx
Note: If the version displayed in the CLI or GUI is less than the service pack version 2.0.6110, apply the service pack. To access the NX36x0 CLI from a workstation, use an SSH client and connect to the NAS Management VIP address using admin account.
2. Download the service pack from support.dell.com
3. Extract the Service Pack from the zip file.
IMPORTANT Do not rename the service pack file after you extract it from the zip
4. Follow the instructions in the Installing the Service Pack section of the Dell FluidFS NAS Solutions Administrator's Guide to upgrade your Dell NX36x0 system with the service pack.
5. To verify your system has been updated to FluidFS version 2.0.6110 repeat step 1 above.