Custom Instructions for NIC_DRVR_WIN_R264531.EXE:
ATTENTION: THIS FILE IS FOR UPDATE AND FIRST TIME INSTALLS OF BROADCOM NETXTREME BASE DRIVERS ONLY.
THIS PACKAGE WILL NOT WORK IF THE BROADCOM ADVANCED DRIVERS AND APPLICATIONS ARE INSTALLED OR IF THE SETUP.EXE INSTALLSHIELD
PACKAGE WAS USED TO INSTALL THE DRIVERS.
TO UPDATE INSTALLATIONS WITH THE ADVANCED DRIVERS AND/OR APPLICATIONS USE THE 'FAMILY OF ADAPTERS' UPDATE PACKAGE.
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the I agree link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the installation.
Base driver only update package for NetXtreme I devices for Windows 2003 32/64 bit operating systems