Custom Instructions for perc-w2k3-126.96.36.199-A02.exe:
Updating an Existing Windows 2003 Driver
Perform the following steps to update the Windows driver for the RAID controller already installed on your system.
NOTE: It is important that you idle your system before you update the driver.
1. Press Start > Control Panel > System.
The System Properties screen displays.
2. Click on the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button and the Device Manager screen displays.
4. Click SCSI and RAID Controllers.
5. Double-click the RAID controller for which you want to update the driver.
6. Click the Driver tab and click on Update Driver.
The screen for the Upgrade Device Driver Wizard displays.
7. Insert the appropriate driver diskette.
8. Click Next.
9. Follow the steps in the Wizard to search the diskette for the driver.
10. Select the name of the driver, not the INF file.
11. Click Next and continue the installation steps in the Wizard.
12. Click Finish to exit the wizard and reboot the system for the changes to take place.
Refer to the readme file perc-w2k3-188.8.131.52-A02.txt for further driver installation instructions.
Custom Instructions for perc-w2k3-184.108.40.206-A02.txt:
Download the readme file (perc-w2k3-220.127.116.11-A02.txt) to view information about this release.