Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer Driver
- Not Applicable
- Enhanced performance and reliability
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for 922ENA04.exe
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK.The Save In:window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save.The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close.The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled 922ENA04.exe.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL922".Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL922" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This driver has been tested by both the independent software vendor (ISV) and Dell on the operating systems, graphics cards, and application supported by your device to ensure maximum compatibility and performance. Details
Dell highly recommends applying this update as soon as possible. The update contains changes to improve the reliability and availability of your Dell system.