Custom Instructions for NASOMPatch.exe:
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the I agree link to accept the agreement.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
Apply this patch only to PV745N systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
For instructions on how to determine whether your system is affected please read the README file.
1. From the PowerVault 745N NAS System, logged in either locally or through Terminal Services, execute the 'NASOMPatch' file.
The file may be local to the system or on a network share.
2. Double-click the .exe file and choose Unzip to extract the package.
3. Use the default location or specify a location to unzip the files.
4. The installation will begin as soon as all files have been extracted.
5. The software installation process may take up to 10 minutes to complete.
Do not restart or power off your system during this process!
6. When the process is complete you will be asked to reboot your system.
Custom Instructions for R108393_ReadMe.mht:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file R108393_ReadMe.mht.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
Viewing the File
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.