Dell Nas LED Patch, A00
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
For instructions on how to determine whether your system is affected please read the README file.
Installing the 'NASLEDPatch' file
1. From the PowerVault 745N systems, logged in either locally or through Terminal Services, execute the 'NASLEDPatch' file. The file may be local to the system or on a network share.
2. Double-click the 'NASLEDPatch' file and select OK to continue with the installation.
3. Changes are immediate, a reboot is NOT required.
Custom Instructions for NASLEDReadMe_A00.mht:
1. Click the Download Now to download the file NASLEDReadMe_A00.mht.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the I agree to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
Viewing the File
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
This driver has been tested by both the independent software vendor (ISV) and Dell on the operating systems, graphics cards, and application supported by your device to ensure maximum compatibility and performance. Details
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.