Dell 725 Inkjet Printer Driver
- Fixed translation issues with Dell 725. No functionality change by Printer driver
- Not Applicable
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R115590.EXE
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R115590.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R115590". Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extract window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R115590" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This driver has been tested by both the independent software vendor (ISV) and Dell on the operating systems, graphics cards, and application supported by your device to ensure maximum compatibility and performance. Details
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).