Dell OpenManage Management Station, v.5.1.2, A00
This release contains the following Dell management station components:
(1) Dell OpenManage IT Assistant v8.0.1
(2) BMC Management Utility v2.0
(3) Active Directory Snap-in
Note that IT Assistant 8.0 is designed to work with Dell OpenManage Server Administrator.
This release provides support in IT Assistant for the new PowerVaultâ„¢ MD Arrays. New support includes:
- Discovery and inventory of PowerVault MD Arrays
- Monitoring of array status and formatting of SNMP alerts
- Reporting for inventoried information
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Custom Instructions for OM_5.1.2_MgmtStat_WIN_A00.exe:
1.Click the â€œDownload Nowâ€ link to download the file.
2.If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the â€œI
agreeâ€ link to accept the agreement.
3.When the File Download window appears, click â€œSaveâ€ to save the file
to your hard drive.
1.Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click
to unzip the download package.
2.Specify the location to unzip the files (default is "C:\OpenManage").
3.Click on the Unzip button to extract the files.
1.Browse to the location where the files were unzipped.
2.Double-click the setup.exe file under the "windows" subfolder and
follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Consult the Dell OpenManage Installation and Security User's
Guide under the "docs" subfolder in the extracted location for
detailed installation instructions.
Custom Instructions for OM_5.1.2_Mgmt_Stat_SP_A00.msp:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the MSP file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1.Double click on the MSP file or enter the following in a command-prompt window:
Msiexec.exe /p OM_5.1.2_Mgmt_Stat_SP_A00.msp
* DMI Support - IT Assistant no longer supports the Desktop Management Interface (DMI) protocol. So systems running DMI using Dell OpenManage Server Agent 4.5.1 (and below) and Dell OpenManage Client Instrumentation 6.0 (and below) will not be discovered by IT Assistant 8.0
This driver has been tested by both the independent software vendor (ISV) and Dell on the operating systems, graphics cards, and application supported by your device to ensure maximum compatibility and performance. Details
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.