Dell CD ISO - Systems Management Consoles, v.5.2.0, A00
The Dellâ„¢ Systems Management Consoles CD provides the necessary tools for remote or one-to-many group system management, enables MicrosoftÂ® Active DirectoryÂ®, and consolidates the management applications used on the IT professional's management station. These tools and applications include:
* Dell OpenManageâ„¢ IT Assistant
* BMC Management Utility
* Dell Management Information Base (MIB)
* Additional Console Applications
* This release includes updated OpenManage v5.2.0 components.
* The ITA v8.0.1 component has added Storage Integration:
You can use IT Assistant to discover and monitor Dell PowerVaultâ„¢
Modular Disk Storage Arrays, as well as to inventory detailed
storage data such as Array Disks that can be reported using the
* Added installation support for the following operating systems:
- Red HatÂ® Enterprise Linux version 5
- Windows 2003 SP2
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Instructions for OM_5.2.0_SMC_A00.ISO:
NOTE: In order to use this file, you need a CD-R or CD-RW and appropriate software to create a CD from the downloaded image
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Follow your CD writing software vendor's instructions to create a CD from the downloaded .ISO file.
This driver has been tested by both the independent software vendor (ISV) and Dell on the operating systems, graphics cards, and application supported by your device to ensure maximum compatibility and performance. Details
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.