Dell CD ISO - Documentation, v.5.2.0, A00
The Dellâ„¢ PowerEdgeâ„¢ Documentation CD includes system and software documentation for all PowerEdge systems updated by the OpenManageâ„¢ Server Support Kit version 5.2.0 CDs. This documentation includes:
* Installation and Troubleshooting Guides
* User's Guides
* Reference Guides
* This release includes details on fixes, updates and enhancements available with OpenManage v5.2.0
* Added support for the following Dell PowerEdge systems: PE2970 and PE6950.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Instructions for OM_5.2.0_DOC_A00.ISO:
NOTE: In order to use this file, you need a CD-R or CD-RW and appropriate software to create a CD from the downloaded image
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Follow your CD writing software vendor's instructions to create a CD from the downloaded .ISO file.
This driver has been tested by both the independent software vendor (ISV) and Dell on the operating systems, graphics cards, and application supported by your device to ensure maximum compatibility and performance. Details
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.