Custom Instructions for R213675.EXE:
Hard Drive Installation for R213675.EXE
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to
disk (Windows XP users, click Save) and click OK. The Save In: window
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
name icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R213675.EXE.
The Self-Extractor window appears.
2.Click OK or Continue.
The Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and prompts to
extract files to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R213675.
3.Leave all of the default settings and click Unzip or OK. If the
directory doesn't exist, you'll be prompted to create one. Click Yes. A
Self Extractor window appears and indicates C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R213675 files were
5. A window will appear with a file named "FlexDock Drive Update_v03.exe".
6. Double-click "FlexDock Drive Update_v03.exe".
7. Please connect your Flex Dock module if not already plugged in.
8. Click "Refresh" and use the "down arrow" to select the appropriate drive.
9. The update utility will display the appropriate models, MK1652GSX or MK2552GSX, if plugged in upon execution.
10. Use the "Run" button to perform the update.
11. An "OK" status is returned when the process is complete. If a "FAIL" status is returned it may be necessary to reconnect your Flex Dock module and perform the update again.