Custom Instructions for BR60785.exe:
Driver Disk for BR60785.exe
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I
Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
Hard Drive Floppy Disk Creation
1. Get 1 blank, formatted floppy disks.
2. Double-click the new icon (it looks like a floppy diskette) on
the desktop. The Self-Extractor window appears.
3. Click Setup. An black MS-DOS window appears with a message
indicating that you need 1 floppy diskettes.
4. Press the [ENTER] key.
A message appears prompting you to insert a blank floppy diskette. Insert
a floppy disk into the floppy disk drive.
5. Press the [ENTER] key. A message appears indicating that all
data on the disk will be erased.
6. Press the [y] key and then press the [ENTER] key.
The files are copied to the floppy diskette. If the procedure requires
more than one diskette, repeat steps 4 – 6 until you reach the end of the
7. After all the files have been copied to the last floppy disk,
press the [ENTER] key and the MS-DOS window closes.
New OS install
1. Boot to the OS CD
2. Hit F6 to add SCSI or RAID drivers on the first screen
3. Follow the onscreen instructions and choose to add a driver when asked.
4. Insert the diskette in the system when prompted.
Existing OS install
1. Go to device manager.
2. Select SCSI and RAID drivers.
3. Select the Promise Fastrak card and choose to upgrade driver.
4. Insert diskette in the system.
5. Select search for drivers automatically and follow the on-screen instructions.