Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R40097.EXE
1. Click the location, e.g. Americas, from which you want to
download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I
Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program
to disk and click OK. The Save In window appears.
4. From the Save In drop-down menu, click to select Desktop and
then click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close. A new icon
appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R40097.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to C:\dell\Drivers\R40097\. If you did not print these instructions,
write down this path.
3. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears
4. Click OK.
5. If the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type C:\dell\Drivers\R40097\ in the Open textbox and then click
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
NOTE: [any notes about the automatic installation process (e.g, specific
InstallShield or other instructions such as: You must scroll to the bottom
of the license agreement in order to click Next from that window)]