Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with HTML Pop-Up Window for R41762.EXE
1. Click the location, e.g. Americas, from which you want to download
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I
Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to
disk and click OK. The Save In window appears.
4. From the Save In drop-down menu, click to select Desktop and then
click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close. A new icon
appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R41762.EXE. The
WinZip Self-Extractor window appears.
2. Click OK.
The Dell Computer Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and
prompts to extract files to c:\dell\drivers\R41762.
3. Leave any default checkbox settings and click Unzip. A Winzip
Self Extractor window appears and indicates c:\dell\drivers\R41762 files
4. Click OK.
Follow the on-screen installation instructions in the window.
HTML Pop-Up With Install Now Button
1. The Dell Software Installation Documentation window appears.
2. Click the Install Now button. A File Download window appears.
3. Click Run this program from its current location and click OK.
The Security Warning window appears.
4. Click Yes. The InstallShield Wizard window appears.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.