Floppy Disk Boot to Disk for CPCR-A14.exe
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
Hard Drive Floppy Disk Creation
1. Get 1 blank, formatted floppy disks.
2. Double-click the new icon (it looks like a floppy diskette) on
the desktop. The Self-Extractor window appears.
3. Click Setup. An black MS-DOS window appears with a message
indicating that you need 1 floppy diskettes.
4. Press the [ENTER] key.
A message appears prompting you to insert a blank floppy diskette.
5. Insert a floppy disk into the floppy disk drive.
6. Press the [ENTER] key. A message appears indicating that all
data on the disk will be erased.
7. Press the [y] key and then press the [ENTER] key.
The files are copied to the floppy diskette. If the procedure requires
more than one diskette, repeat steps 5 – 7 until you reach the end of the diskette set.
8. After all the files have been copied to the last floppy disk,
press the [ENTER] key and the MS-DOS window closes.
1. Insert the first (or the only) disk of the set into the Floppy
2. Click Start, click Shutdown, click Restart, and then click OK.
Windows XP Users need only click restart.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Default Instructions for A14-CPCR.exe:
Floppyless Installation (via WinZip) for A14-CPCR.exe
1. Click the location, e.g. Americas, from which you want to download
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I
Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to
disk and click OK. The Save In window appears.
4. From the Save In drop-down menu, click to select Desktop and then
click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close. A new icon
appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled A14-CPCR.exe.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to c:\dell\drivers\r44012. If you did not print these instructions,
write down this path.
3. Click Continue.
4. Click OK.
5. A window appears indicating all files were successfully unzipped.
6. The Setup program will start automatically. Select your language
and click OK.
7. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.