Install Instructions for drac_nt4.exe:
These install instructions are written from the perspective that the patch
is being downloaded to the system on which DRAC Agent is installed (the
managed node). Make sure there is no console redirection session active to
the managed node when applying the patch.
1. Click the location, e.g. Americas, from which you want to
download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I
Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to
disk and click OK. The Save As window appears.
4. From the Save As drop-down menu, select the folder in which to save the
file and then click Save. The file will download to the selected folder.
5. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close.
6. Right Click on the Start button and click Explore to open the file
7. Select the folder the file was stored in. Double-click on drac-nt4.exe.
8. In the WinZip Self-Extractor, select the folder to unzip the files to.
9. Click Unzip. After files unzip successfully, click OK.
10. Click the Close button on the Self-Extractor.
11. Click Start->Settings->Control Panel->Services.
12. Select the DRAC Console Redirection Service and click on the Stop
button. Click Yes to confirm action.
13. Find the files dracdir.exe and drachlpr.exe. Rename these files to
dracdir.old and drachlpr.old.
14. Copy or move the unzipped files (dracdir.exe, drachlpr.exe) into the
folder where the existing files were found.
15. Start the DRAC Console Redirection Service.