Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with HTML Pop-Up Window for
1. Click the location, e.g. Americas, from which you want to download the
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I Accept
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk
and click OK. The Save In window appears.
4. From the Save In drop-down menu, click to select Desktop and then click
Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close. A new icon appears
on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R47748.EXE. The WinZip
Self-Extractor window appears.
2. Click OK.
The Dell Computer Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and
prompts to extract files to C:\Dell\Drivers\R47748.EXE.
3. Leave any default checkbox settings and click Unzip. A Winzip Self
Extractor window appears and indicates C:\Dell\Drivers\R47748.EXE files
4. Click OK.
Follow the on-screen installation instructions in the window.
HTML Pop-Up With Install Now Button
1. The Dell Software Installation Documentation window appears.
2. Click the Install Now button. A File Download window appears.
3. Click Run this program from its current location and click OK. The
Security Warning window appears.
4. Click Yes. The InstallShield Wizard window appears.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.