Custom Instructions for PE300-BIOSA03.exe:
Note: In order to create this diskette, this file must be downloaded to
and executed on a system running Microsoft Windows.
Note: Only install if upgrading to Windows Server 2003.
1. Download the .exe file to a directory on your hard drive. The file
downloaded is a self-extracting executable.
2. Run the executable file by double-clicking on the icon.
3. Click the Setup button.
4. Follow the directions to create the FlashBIOS update diskette.
5. Insert the created FlashBIOS update diskette into the target
6. Reboot the system.
7. When prompted, press "Y" to execute the FlashBIOS update.
8. Remove the diskette and reboot system.
Dell Update Package Instructions for PE300-300SC-BIOS-WIN-A03.exe:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Install any necessary Embedded Systems Management firmware prior to this BIOS update.
5. Click the Install button.
6. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.