Custom Instructions for R60655.EXE:
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R60655.EXE
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click
Yes, I Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save
(Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK.
The Save In: window appears.
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close.
The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Plug in the printer, hit cancel on all found new hardware
screens that appear.
2. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R60655.EXE.
3. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to
extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R60655. Write down this path so
the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
4. The Self-Extractor window appears.
5. Click OK.
6. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
window is still open, close it.
7. Setup will start the setup.exe automatically.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
If setup.exe fails to run, or if you need to it run again.
1. Click the Start button and then click Run.
2. Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R60655 in the Open textbox and
then click OK.
3. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.