1. Click the location, e.g. Americas, from which you want to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk and click OK. The Save In window appears.
4. From the Save In drop-down menu, click to select Desktop and then click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close. A new icon appears on your desktop.
1. Create a DOS boot disk. For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base Article TT1014475 – “What can I use for a boot disk with CD-ROM support?”
2. Insert the floppy disk into the floppy drive.
3. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R62202.EXE.
4. The Self-Extractor window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a specific path. Delete the text in the box and type A:\.
5. Click OK. If prompted to overwrite AUTOEXEC.BAT, select Yes or Yes All. The AUTOEXEC.BAT will be overwritten if Yes or Yes to All are selected. Therefore, the original AUTOEXEC.BAT should be backed-up if it is needed.
6. If the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
7. Reboot the computer with the floppy still in the floppy drive.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions.