Custom Instructions for Intel_LAN_67_W2K3_A00.exe:
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I
Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to
disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select
Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon
appears on your desktop.
Hard Drive Installation
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. The Self-Extractor window
2. Specify the location to upzip the files --Default is C:\Intel\W2K3 ---
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
4. Browse to the location the files were unzipped to.
Base Driver Installation
1. Use the Base_drivers folder to install base drivers. See User Guide
for installation steps...
Intermediate Driver Installation
Note: If you are going to use the intermediate drive for teaming, please
read the teaming.txt file first.
1. . Execute Proset.msi in the C:\Intel\W2K3
\Mgmt_Apps\Apps\Proset\W2kWS03 folder to install
the intermediate driver and Proset. See User Guide for more
information about teaming