Custom Instructions for dldr-RC5-NODOC-7.00SP2C-12243.exe:
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. At the Export Compliance Disclaimer window, click Yes, I Accept
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to
disk (Windows XP users, click Save) and click OK. The Save In: window
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
name icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled dldr-RC5-NODOC-7.00SP2C-12243.exe.
The Self-Extractor window appears.
2. Select the directory to which you would like the installer to extract the files and click Install.
4. Go to the directory to which the installation files were extracted and follow the instructions below depending which operating system you are running:
For users with TapeWare for Windows:
1. Locate the setup.exe file in the extracted directory.
2. Double click the setup.exe and follow the onscreen instructions to
update your installation.
For users with TapeWare for Netware:
1. Copy the contents of the extracted directory to the Netware server running TapeWare.
2. From the command prompt on the netware server, type "load install.nlm" to update your installation.