Custom Instructions for R65693.EXE:
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with philv14.exe File for R65693.EXE
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I
Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R65693.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R65693. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
philv14.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R65693 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.