Custom Instructions for w2k3_a02.exe:
Custom Instructions for si680a_w2k_a01.exe:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
To update an existing installation
1. Right click on 'My Computer' and select 'Properties'. Under the 'System Properties' section, click on 'Hardware' tab, and then on 'Device Manager' click 'SCSI and RAID Controller' and right click ' Silicon Image SiI 0680 ATA/133 Controller'.
2. Click 'Driver' ,'Update Driver' and select 'Search for a suitable driver for my device[Recommended]'. Insert the driver diskette into floppy drive. Click 'Next' and complete the driver installation.
3. System will go through the enumeration process and install the driver.
At the end of the process, click 'Yes' to reboot your system when necessary.
Custom Instructions for w2k3_a02.txt: