Custom Instructions for R73797.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
1. The extracted files are four other self-extracting executable files representing the English, French, German, and Spanish versions of Rack Advisor v5.0.
2. Select the .EXE file which represents the language you wish to install and double-click to execute.
3. Following the on-screen instructions to extract Rack Advisor v5.0 to a directory of your choice. After the files are extracted, the Installation Wizard will begin automatically. Follow the Installation Wizard's on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. If the Installation Wizard does not begin automatically, you can begin the Wizard yourself by going to the directory where the files were extracted to and double-clicking on the setup.exe file.