Custom Instructions for NAS2SP1a.exe: NAS 2.01 Service Pack 1a
Installing the Service Pack
Do not use the SAK 2.01 software update feature to install Windows 2000 for NAS 2.01 SP1.
- Click the Download Now link to download the file.
- If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the I agree link to accept the agreement.
- When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
- To install Windows 2000 for NAS 2.01 Service Pack 1 (SP1) on an existing network-attached
storage server, you must copy the Nas2sp1a.exe file to NAS system you plan on upgrading.
- Use Terminal Services to connect to the computer or log in locally, and then run the .exe file.
Custom Instructions for NAS2SP1a_Readme.txt: Download
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file NAS2SP1a_Readme.txt.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
Viewing the File
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.