Custom Instructions for 835965.exe: Hotfix 835965
Installing the hotfix
- Click the Download Now link to download the file.
- If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the I agree link to accept the agreement.
- When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
Do not use the SAK 2.01 software update feature to install this hotfix.
- To install Hotfix 835965 on an existing network-attached storage server, you must copy the 835965.exe file to the NAS system you plan on upgrading.
- Use Terminal Services to connect to the system or log in locally, and then run the .exe file.
Custom Instructions for 835965_Readme.txt: Download
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file 835965_Readme.txt.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
Viewing the File
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.