Custom Instructions for R82137.EXE:
Note: In order to execute this file, it must be downloaded to a system running Microsoft Windows with an unzip utility installed.
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package
2. Click Continue.
3. Specify the location to upzip the files (the default location is x:\dell\drivers\R82137).
4. Click on the OK button to extract files.
5. After a few seconds a dialog box will appear that says that all files were successfully unzipped. Click OK to exit from the installer.
1. Locate the readme.htm file in the directory to which you unzipped the files. This file contains the installation instructions for the files listed below:
NOTE: x: represents the drive where the files were unzipped
PowerVault 120T Tape Autoloader Application Code D116 is located in x:\Dell\Drivers\R82137\Autoloader
PowerVault 120T DLT4000 Tape Drive Firmware D782 (v130) is located in x:\Dell\Drivers\R82137\DLT4000
PowerVault 120T DLT7000 Tape Drive Firmware 2561 (v97) is located in x:\Dell\Drivers\R82137\DLT7000