Custom Instructions for WSS 2003 Feature Pack A01.exe: WSS 2003 Feature PackDownload
Installing WSS 2003 Feature Pack A01.exe
- Click the Download Now link to download the file.
- If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the I agree link to accept the agreement.
- When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
NOTE: The Feature Pack is only supported on Dell PowerVault NAS Systems running Windows Storage Server 2003.
- Download the 'WSS 2003 Feature Pack' installation file from the Downloads section of your PowerVault NAS System at support.dell.com.
- From the PowerVault NAS System, logged in either locally or through Terminal Services, execute the ‘WSS 2003 Feature Pack’ file. The file may be local to the system or on a network share.
- Follow the instructions to extract all installation and documentation files to the 'c:\Dell\Install\Feature Pack' directory.
- After all files are extracted, a browser window will open displaying the Feature Pack Installation Web Interface. All available product documentation is accessible from the Web Interface.
- To install the Feature Pack on the Dell PowerVault NAS System, click the Installation Tab -> click the Feature Pack Installation link. Read and accept the End User License Agreement. Select Open if prompted by the browser.
- Follow the wizard instructions to complete the installation. A reboot is not required.
- Once Feature Pack installation is complete, return to the Installation Web Interface. To install updates to the Feature Pack, click any included Hotfix Installation links. Select Open if prompted by the browser.
- Follow the wizard instructions to complete the installation.
NOTE: The Feature Pack Installation Web Interface may be launched at any time by double-clicking index.htm located in the 'c:\Dell\Install\Feature Pack' directory.
Custom Instructions for WSS 2003 Feature Pack Readme A01.txt: Download
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file WSS 2003 Feature Pack Readme.txt.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.Viewing the File
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.