Fixes & Enhancements
Changes from 7.7 A01 to 7.7 A02:
- Re-post of the Update Package. No changes to binaries.
Changes from 7.7 A00 to 7.7 A01:
- A memory allocation in the driver, that may cause a driver crash, has been fixed.
Changes from 7.6 to 7.7 A00:
- Support has been added for additional BIOS settings. (USBPowerShare, BootMode, BusRatio, OpticalDriveController, InternalUSB, SDCard, InternalFloppy, SATAControllers, Bitsmart, CstatesControl, PromptOnError, SplashScreen, LatitudeON, USBRearDual2ndstack, HDDProtection, NumberOfCoresPerProcessor, OnReader)
- Support has been added for additional NIC properties. (MaxSpeed, Speed, Status, Name, Manufacturer, MajorVersion, MinorVersion)
- Support has been added for additional display properties. (ProductCode, EDIDVersionNumber, SeperateSyncHVSupported, CompositSyncSignalOnHorizontalSuppoted, CompositSyncSignalOnGreenVideoSuppoted, InputDVI,InputDisplayPort, InputHDMI, InputDigital, InputAnalog, ColrDepthBits, PhysicalSizeH, PhysicalSizeV, ColorCodeFormatSupported, sRGBStandardDefaultColorSpace, ContinuousFrequency, EDIDGamma)
See the Reference Guide at http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/software/smcliins/ for detailed information on the added properties listed above.