1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. At the Export Compliance Disclaimer window, click Yes, I accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk (Windows XP users, click Save) and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file name icon appears on your desktop.
Extracting the firmware:
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R96135.EXE. The Self-Extractor window appears.
2. Click OK or Continue. The Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and prompts to extract files to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R96135.
3. Leave all of the default settings and click Unzip or OK. If the directory doesn't exist, you'll be prompted to create one. Click Yes. A Self Extractor window appears and indicates C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R96135 files were extracted.
4. Click OK.
5. The upgrade utility automatically launches.
Firmware Update Instructions:
1. Follow the instructions presented in the Upgrade Utility (Step 1: a to e).
2. The upgrade utility will upgrade the firmware on the device and will present an appropriate status message upon completion.