Default Instructions for R49914.EXE:
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) File for R49914.EXE
1. Click the location, e.g. Americas, from which you want to download
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I
Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to
disk and click OK. The Save In window appears.
4. From the Save In drop-down menu, click to select Desktop and then
click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close. A new icon
appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R49914.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R49914. If you did not print these instructions,
write down this path.
3. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears
4. Click OK.
5. If the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. A window will appear with a drop down box to choose the language
you wish to install the User Guide for your device.
7. Choose a language.
8. The program will install the necessary language into your Windows
9. When the program has completed. Go to Start, and click on Help
10. Click on User and System Guides
11. Choose the Device Guide
12. Select the device guide that you would like to read.